Saturday, October 31, 2009

Quotes of Warhol


"Everyone will be famous for 15 minutes."

"I love Los Angeles. I love Hollywood. They're beautiful. Everybody's plastic, but I love plastic. I want to be plastic."

"I never think that people die. They just go to department stores."

"Being born is like being kidnapped. And then sold into slavery."

"I am a deeply superficial person.”

“Isn't life a series of images that change as they repeat themselves?”

"I do the same thing everyday. I go to work and paint. I try to turn out as many pictures as I can."

"I loved working when I worked at commercial art and they told you what to do and how to do it and all you had to do was correct it and they'd say yes or no. The hard thing is when you have to dream up the tasteless things to do on your own."

No comments:

Post a Comment